Health and Wellness Classes and Services
You’ll get faster, better results with our certified personal trainers!
1 sessions: $40
6 sessions: $215
9 sessions: $305
12 sessions: $360
Ageless Adults - Provides gentle exercise with non-impact, low-intensity, moderate cardiovascular activity. The class includes a warm-up, resistance training, and a cool down. You do not need to be able to swim to participate.
AMP-D - A high intensity class full of circuit training interval workouts designed to improve strength and build lean muscle.
Fast pace interval workouts with ropes, kettlebells, and plates to blast all major muscle groups.
Geared for anyone willing to push themselves to go hard and get fit fast.
Tommy Colvin teaches AMP-D on Monday and Friday at 5:30 p.m.
Aquacise - For the fairly fit individual. Provides warm-up, cardio endurance, resistance training, muscle toning, relaxation, and stretching.
BodyFlow - Ideal for anyone and everyone, this is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body and your life.
An inspired soundtrack plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates.
Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm and centered. Happy.
Feel serene and relaxed
- Build strength
Ginny Anne Lipscomb teaches BodyFlow on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 8:30 a.m.
Alisha Moxley and Teri Williams teach BodyFlow on Monday and Wednesday at 4:30 p.m.
BodyPump - A barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast.
- Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BodyPump gives you a total body workout, burning up to 540 calories.
- Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music – helping you achieve much more than on your own! You’ll leave the class feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more.
- Build strength
- Get lean and toned
- Work all major muscles
Mandi Spivey teaches BodyPump on Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
Meredith Brodnax teaches BodyPump at on Tuesday and Thursday at 4:30 p.m.
Boot Camp - Looking for an early morning workout class? Get back to the basics with this early morning fitness boot camp class.
- A high intensity, total body workout focusing on building core strength and endurance.
- Boot Camp brings it back military style with functional movements incorporating push-ups, squats, sprints, and sit-ups.
- Combining all these moves together will provide a killer workout to start your day. After this class, you will not need your bullet-proof coffee!
Angie McDaniel teaches Boot Camp on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 5:45 a.m.
Dance Fit - A cardio-intense, follow along, inspiring fitness class for all ages.
- Be prepared to have an intense workout and burn up to 1,000 calories per class.
- A fun group fitness class that incorporates many forms of dance. It is a full-body aerobic workout, divided into different tracks that provide peaks and troughs of intensity.
John McLeod teaches Dance Fit on Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 p.m., and on Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
Kickboxing - A high-energy martial arts workout that is totally non-contact.
- Punch and kick your way to fitness and burn up to 740 calories in a class. No experience needed.
- Learn moves from Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Kung Fu.
- Release stress, have a blast and feel like a champ.
- Bring your best fighter attitude and leave inhibitions at the door.
- Learn to punch and kick
- Feel empowered
- Fuel cardio fitness
Dewitt Davis teaches Kickboxing on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 6:30 p.m.
Lunch Box - Exercising muscles around the core, Lunch Box provides the vital ingredient for a stronger body. A stronger core makes you better at all things you do, from everyday life to your favorite sports - it’s the glue that holds everything together.
- During the 30-minute workout guide, you undergo correct technique as you work with resistance tubes and weight plates, as well as body weight exercises like crunches, and hovers. You will also get into some hip, butt and lower back exercises.
- Lunch Box is a low weight and high reps class, helping you fulfill your mid-day fitness fix.
Efton Green teaches Lunch Box on Monday and Wednesday at 12:00 p.m.
Pedal Power - A stationary cycling class to heart pumping music.
- Pedal Power is a short effective intense style of training that provides a cardio workout and challenges you for the ride of your life.
- A high intensity, low impact workout, Pedal Power is scientifically proven to return rapid results. You combine bursts of intensity, where you work as hard as possible, with periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort. The payoff? You smash your fitness goals, fast.
- High Intensity
- Rapid Results
- Smash Goals
Tom Brodnax teaches Pedal Power on Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
Silver Sneakers - Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activity for your daily living skills.
- Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a ball are offered for resistance
- A chair is used for seated and/or standing support.
Lash Askew and Margaret Boaen teach Silver Sneakers on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:15 a.m.
Tabata - The most intense 4 minute workout session you have ever experienced. Perfect lunch break class! What is Tabata Training? Work out hard for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, and complete 8 rounds. The class lasts for 30 minutes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00-12:30 p.m.
Yoga - Why should you consider yoga? The art of practicing yoga helps in controlling an individual's mind, body and soul.
- Yoga brings together physical and mental disciplines to achieve a peaceful body and mind; it helps manage stress and anxiety and keeps you relaxed.
- This yoga class is geared towards traditional yoga focusing strongly on alignment principles and incorporating different levels of strength, balance and flexibility along with body awareness and mindfulness that the traditional practice of yoga brings.
Laurie Goodner teaches Yoga on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 a.m. and on Wednesday at 5:30 p.m.
Find us on Facebook for current classes and upcoming events.